Keller Farmers Market drop-off this Saturday!
We will be at Keller Farmers Market this Saturday, September 20th from 8am – 12pm hosting a bike drop-off event. The drop-off event will coincide with “Celebrating Artisans” Day at Keller Farmers Market.
Drop-off that used bicycle and enjoy the atmosphere of Keller Farmers Market. Here are some of the artisans that will be there Saturday:
- Arter Arts – functional & decorative ceramics of all types
- Cornerstone Women’s Ministry – handcrafted (washable) dolls, decorated wood crosses & birdhouses, neck coolers, wristlets & accessories
- Designs by Donna – birdhouses, feeders, lighted wine bottles, tool boxes, paracord keychains & bracelets and more
- Doll Clothes by Two Grammies – handcrafted doll clothes for American Girl and other 18″ dolls
Jewel Lady – handcrafted jewelry
- Love It Up – recycled/upcycled furniture and new, handcrafted furniture
- Luv a Luffa – Luffa art for the pets AND their people
- Next Step Embroidery – towels, bags, aprons and other functional items
- Pawcasso Boutique – gifts for 4-leggeds, and their favorite owners
- Scent Savvy – bath & body products
- Stained Glass by Johnny Cole – stained glass, handcrafted wreaths and badge holders
- Walk with Faith Summer Flip Flops – “messaged” & decorated flip flops for wear & display
- Woods Unique – gentlemen’s boxes, bowls, business cards holders, cedar chests & other decorative & functional wood items
- Your Dream Gift & Collectables – iron art: paper towel holders, toilet paper holders, tables, chairs, etc.
- YumScents – bath & body products in many, many scents